Welcome

Musings of an Obsessed Jeweler and Former Mermaid

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inspiration

I just love opening up a new jewelry magazine!! There is something so exciting for me. I don’t know what new ideas will inspire or what will stir something in me. It is like treasure hunting, finding a gem in the sand. Opening your mind and seeing the immense creativity that is out there, inspires me in with my humble training and studio to stretch myself and my way of thinking about jewelry. Magazines like Ornament, Art Jewelry and Belle Armoire Jewelry are just some of my favs. So I will take some time to expand on my favorite articles, or ones I found interesting. Maybe just a sentence I read or colors an artist used to express themselves may move me to write or create! I love to know about what moves artist to create or sparks their internal flame. So look for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment